We are seeking for;
Director of E-Commerce (Remote)
- Are you an ecommerce guru that loves everything about marketing and selling products online? Do you love developing new products and launching them to customers?
- Are you an expert Facebook marketer that knows Power Editor inside out? Do you follow all the latest trends with FB ads and are the first to test new ad formats like lead ads and canvas? Are you also well versed in Google Ad Words, Display, YouTube ads, etc.? Love landing page optimization, conversion rate optimization and funnel building? Then we want to talk to you.
- Remootie is a company in the home fragrance space, with a focus on direct response marketing. Our innovative aromatherapy shower products have scaled rapidly and we’re now looking for a Director of E-Commerce to oversee all of our online marketing efforts.
- As Director of E-Commerce, you will manage the following awesome initiatives:
- Overall site (woocommerce), brand and asset management, including quarterly photo and video shoots
- Forecasting, inventory management and coordination with our suppliers to ensure 95% in-stock status
- Paid customer acquisition across multiple media channels (Facebook Ads, Pinterest, Taboola/Outbrain)
- Conversion rate and landing page optimization efforts to optimize our funnel
- Monitor attribution and analytics, with a focus on CPA, AOV, ROAS and LTV
- Manage our agency partners and monitor KPIs (Amazon, Email, PR, etc.)
- Oversee marketing calendar and ensure campaigns launch on time
- We’d love it if you have the following skills and qualifications:
- Deep knowledge of the ins and outs of the Shopify platform and corresponding apps
- Significant experience selling products and scaling on Amazon
- Unrivaled knowledge of Facebook Ads platform
- Versatile understanding of all forms of digital marketing, including:
- Content marketing, email marketing, affiliate marketing, social media marketing, public relations, friend referral marketing, conversion optimization, landing page optimization, paid marketing, retargeting, etc
- Experience with supply chain, inventory management and forecasting
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel, comfortable running pivot tables, etc.
- Strong bias for action and getting things done
- Startup experience a significant plus
- UI/UX design skills a plus
- Ability to work remotely as well as be an early employee in a fast-growing startup. Your work and decision-making will have a huge impact on the company’s bottom line.
Send us a e-mail letter covering your past experiences and most importantly what can you do to improve and evolve our business. Why should we hire you?
No more open positions yet. Check back soon.
Thank you for your interest working with us.