Aluminum Front Rear Upper Lower Arm C Hub Kncukle Arm Set for 1/5 Traxxas X-maxx xmaxx 6s 8s
Original Name / Part No.: 7729+7730+7732+7737+7752
Part location: Upper & lower arms (F+R), c hubs, knuckle arms (F+R)
Product major functions & usage:
1. Support and stabilize front and rear chassis, improve steering performance.
2. The smooth swing of the upper and lower arms helps the vehicle to perform in best shape.
Upper Arm 4pcs
Lower Arm 4pcs
Front Knuckle Arm 6pcs
Fromt C Hub 2pcs
Rear Knuckle Arm 2pcs
4×48.5 Steel Pin 4pcs
4×85 Steel Pin 4pcs
3x7x2 Shim 16pcs
4×25 Round Head Screw 4pcs
3×8 Flat Head Screw 16pcs
4×37 Stainless Steel Button Head Screw 2pcs
3×8 Round Head Screw 4pcs
4×45 Steel Pin 4pcs
4×43 Steel Pin 4pcs
Stainless Steel Large Head Screw 16pcs
How: Adjust the tie rods of front and rear upper arms.
Purpose: Adjust the length of front and rear upper arms.
Major advantages of upgrading to this part/product:
1. Made with a quality light weight high tensile strength aluminum 6061 T6 for greater durability and more stable to use. The middle part of upper arm has upgraded to #45 steel to so the arms are stronger and prevent collapse but keep a light weight at the same time.
2. Knuckle arms and c hub are inserted with POM collar so the axle rotation and the upper and lower arms swing more smoothly.
3. Upper arms used a tie rod design with counter-clockwise threads in order to adjust the length to suit different road condition.